Sunday, March 19, 2023

Tasting - Crafters Union Pinot Grigio (CAN)

 Wine: Crafters Union Pinot Grigio

Year: no year visible on the can, assuming 2022 or 2021

Location: California (no more details)

Price: ~$6 at food lion

Color: very clear and light colored, almost water

Scent: green apple, lemon

Flavor: chlorophyll, very light bodied (not particularly strong flavors overall)

General: easy to suck down, cheap considering the $/drinks ratio. don't think I would buy again purely for the wine aspect, but the can is very convenient for festivals or tailgates or things like that.

Drank this with a Crafters Union Rose and a meal of fish/shrimp tacos (image of food below, CU Rose review in the next blog post).

Wine folly corroborates my lemon smell and idea of light body. I need to get better at tasting "mineral" flavors; I never pick them up the way the online reviews say they are.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tasting - I went to the wine lab again

 Okay... I went to the wine lab with my girlfriend and didn't take notes at all because we were chatting and playing chess. gimme some c...